Christy is a long time member of the service industry community. After Christy graduated from Milford High School, she embarked on a career with Delta as a flight attendant. After 16 years of service to Delta, Christy and her family were presented the opportunity to purchase The Bell Event Centre. Christy retired with Delta in 2010 to fully invest her time in this new business venture and she loves every minute of it!
Born and raised in Cincinnati, Sarah is a life-time West Sider where she resides with her husband and their 5 children. Sarah obtained her Associates Degree in Accounting from Cincinnati State and after performing accounting work in the corporate world for 5 years, she found herself taking on the role of the Finance/Office Manager at the Bell Event Centre. Sarah enjoys being a part of the Bell Event Centre's close knit team and having the opportunity to work with clients as they plan one of the happiest days of their lives.
- Favorite wedding favor: A live tree sapling to be taken home and planted.
- Favorite wedding dessert: Graeter's ice cream sundae bar
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Ivory, gold and blush, with a little greenery.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip ice cream.
- Spare time: I love to travel and live to plan my next getaway. I also enjoy hosting family dinners and gatherings at my house. My favorite sport is football and I can be found cheering on my favorite teams every Friday (go Elder!) and Sunday (yes, still a Bengals fan!). Can't forget to mention my dog Jasper who is attached to me every second I am home 🙂
General Manager & Event Coordinator
Lori is a graduate of Campbell County High School. She has been working in the hospitality industry since 1998, beginning at Scalea’s Italian Ristorante. While working at Scalea’s, she was able to cultivate her love for fine dining & build relationships with the customers. Deciding to take her career a step further, she joined the team at The Bell Event Centre to learn planning & managing of large events. Lori has now been with the company for 16 years and thoroughly enjoys coordinating & helping brides plan the most important day of their lives.
- Favorite cake flavor: Cheesecake.
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Ivory & gold with a touch of scarlet.
- Favorite decorations at The Bell: Our lighting and lots of candles.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: LaRosa's.
- Spare time: Golfing, cooking, spending time with my family and my dogs.
Event Coordinator & Social Media Marketing Specialist
Born and raised in Cincinnati, OH. Alexis has worked in the customer service industry for over 15 years. She started her hospitality career working as a banquet server for The Marcum Conference Center while obtaining her Bachelor of Science Degree for her studies in Education and Health Promotion from Miami University. Alexis has a keen eye for detail with strengths in event planning and execution. She will fulfill your concepts flawlessly while maintaining a calm and helpful demeanor to guarantee a remarkable experience for you and your guests.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Classic White with Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse & Buttercream Frosting
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Personalized Drink Koozies & Late Nite Bites
- Favorite Decorations at The Bell: 3-Tiered Cylinders with Floating Candles
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Dusty Blue & Cranberry
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline
- Spare Time: I enjoy exploring the city and cheering on our local teams, hanging out with my friends, fitting in quality time with my family, staying active, or binge watching a series on Netflix when I get a chance!
Jack graduated from Beechwood High School in 2013. He started working at the Bell Event Centre from the time he was a junior in high school, and is approaching 10 years with the company. Jack builds positive relationships and enjoys working with clients to ensure the best quality service for your event.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: All of them
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Deep Purple and Gold
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Goetta
- Spare Time: Building computers, playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends, spending time with the family, or having a lazy sunday with my cat, Shadow.
Hannah was born and raised in Cinicnnati, OH. During her junior and senior year of high school, she went to a vocational school called Butler Tech for Culinary Arts. After Hannah graduated high school, she went down to Louisville, KY to Sullivan University. Hannah fell in love with cooking at a young age. During holidays, you could always find her in the kitchen cooking along side her mamaw, step mom and aunt. Hannah enjoys food in all aspects.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Tea Cups.
- Favorite Decorations at the Bell: Gold Candleabras (a little obsessed with Beauty and the Beast.)
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Navy and Canary.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline.
- Spare Time: Wife, 3 Dogs and anything Disney.