Christy Cafeo is a long time member of the service industry community. After Christy graduated from Milford High School, she embarked on a 16-year career with Delta as a flight attendant before becoming a Business Partner at Cafeo Hospitality Group which owns and operates The Bell Event Centre, Jefferson Social, Press On Monmouth, Incline Public House, SOMM Kitchen and Bar, Incline Smoke Shack, and Billy Yanks. She is the proud mother of daughter Caroline and twin sons, Harrison and Jackson.
- Favorite wedding favor: Seeds for flowers or vegetables...watch the garden grow!
- Favorite wedding dessert: Cake, cake, and more cake...Let them eat cake!
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Ivory/blush/with gold accents and greenery..."classic romantic" never goes out of style!
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline Chili
- Spare time: In my spare time I cheer on my little athletes...Jumper/Hunter, Soccer, Lacrosse, and Basketball are my favorite sports to watch!
Finance & Operations Manager
Born and raised in Cincinnati, Sarah is a life-time West Sider where she resides with her husband and their 5 children. Sarah obtained her Associates Degree in Accounting from Cincinnati State and after performing accounting work in the corporate world for 5 years, she found herself taking on the role of the Finance/Office Manager at the Bell Event Centre. Sarah enjoys being a part of the Bell Event Centre's close knit team and having the opportunity to work with clients as they plan one of the happiest days of their lives.
- Favorite wedding favor: A live tree sapling to be taken home and planted.
- Favorite wedding dessert: Graeter's ice cream sundae bar
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Ivory, gold and blush, with a little greenery.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip ice cream.
- Spare time: I love to travel and live to plan my next getaway. I also enjoy hosting family dinners and gatherings at my house. My favorite sport is football and I can be found cheering on my favorite teams every Friday (go Elder!) and Sunday (yes, still a Bengals fan!). Can't forget to mention my dog Jasper who is attached to me every second I am home 🙂
AJ was born and raised in the "Gem City," Dayton, OH. At a young age, AJ fell in love with Cincinnati and later attended The University of Cincinnati, where he majored in journalism. During undergrad, AJ developed a passion for the events industry which eventually led him to the Bell Event Centre. He believes that his purpose is to help everyone he encounters to maximize their full potential and he especially loves assisting couples in planning their special day.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Classic White with Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse & Buttercream Frosting
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Candles
- Favorite Decorations at The Bell: 3-Tiered Cylinders with Floating Candles
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Ivory, Burgundy(Velour), with accents of Gold.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Grippos
- Spare Time: I enjoy spending time with my loving partner and our beloved labradoodle, Diddy St. John.
Morgan was born and raised in Cincinnati Ohio. She started in the service industry in high school and continued through college as she attended the University of Cincinnati for a Bachelor’s in political Science. After doing political organizing for the 2022 election cycle, Morgan returned to the service industry and joined the staff at the Bell Event Centre.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Red Velvet
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Succulents
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Emerald Green & Gold
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline
- Spare Time: Playing rugby, hanging out with friends, and raising her kitten, Bindisha
Hannah was born and raised in Cincinnati, OH. During her junior and senior year of high school, she went to a vocational school called Butler Tech for Culinary Arts. After Hannah graduated high school, she went down to Louisville, KY to Sullivan University. Hannah fell in love with cooking at a young age. During holidays, you could always find her in the kitchen cooking along side her mamaw, step mom and aunt. Hannah enjoys food in all aspects.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Tea Cups.
- Favorite Decorations at the Bell: Gold Candleabras (a little obsessed with Beauty and the Beast.)
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Navy and Canary.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline.
- Spare Time: Wife, 3 Dogs and anything Disney.
Bio Coming Soon!