Christy is a long time member of the service industry community. After Christy graduated from Milford High School, she embarked on a career with Delta as a flight attendant. After 16 years of service to Delta, Christy and her family were presented the opportunity to purchase The Bell Event Centre. Christy retired with Delta in 2010 to fully invest her time in this new business venture and she loves every minute of it!
Brooke Gatch Cafeo
Brooke has been working in the service industry for 17 years. She is a graduate of Milford High School and has her Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Cincinnati. Brooke combines her love of numbers with her love of people and planning at The Bell. She is a true professional at both!
- Favorite cake flavor: Key lime cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream.
- Favorite wedding favor: Candy station or dessert station.
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Grey and an array of blues.
- Favorite decorations at The Bell: Vintage bud vases with an array of white flowers.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Graeter’s, Skyline, LaRosa’s… too hard, next question!
- Spare time: yoga classes, reading books by British authors, and being an awesome aunt to my nieces and nephews.
- Favorite Famous Wedding: Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- Favorite wedding favor: A candy bar with a variety of choices.
- Favorite cake flavor: Spice cake with cream cheese icing.
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: White, ivory, gold and blush, with a little greenery.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip ice cream.
- Spare time: I love to travel and try new food/restaurants but most of my spare time is usually spent with my kids!
Lori Campbell- Fuller
Lori is a graduate of Campbell County High School. She has been working in the hospitality industry since 1998, beginning at Scalea’s Italian Ristorante. While working at Scalea’s, she was able to cultivate her love for fine dining & build relationships with the customers. Deciding to take her career a step further, she joined the team at The Bell Event Centre to learn planning & managing of large events. Lori has now been with the company for 16 years and thoroughly enjoys coordinating & helping brides plan the most important day of their lives.
- Favorite cake flavor: Cheesecake.
- Favorite color combination at The Bell: Ivory & gold with a touch of scarlet.
- Favorite decorations at The Bell: Our lighting and lots of candles.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: LaRosa's.
- Spare time: Golfing, cooking, spending time with my family and my dogs.
Event Coodinator & Social Media Marketing Specialist
Born and raised in Cincinnati, OH. Alexis has worked in the customer service industry for over 15 years. She started her hospitality career working as a banquet server for The Marcum Conference Center while obtaining her Bachelor of Science Degree for her studies in Education and Health Promotion from Miami University. Alexis has a keen eye for detail with strengths in event planning and execution. She will fulfill your concepts flawlessly while maintaining a calm and helpful demeanor to guarantee a remarkable experience for you and your guests.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Classic White with Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse & Buttercream Frosting
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Personalized Drink Koozies & Late Night Eats
- Favorite Decorations at The Bell: Gold Vases, Candles, & Greenery
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Dusty Blue & Cranberry
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline
- Spare Time: I enjoy exploring the city and cheering on our local teams, hanging out in Oakley with my friends, fitting in quality time with my family, especially my nephew, Walker, staying active, or binge watching a series on Netflix when I get a chance!
Hannah was born and raised in Cinicnnati, OH. During her junior and senior year of high school, she went to a vocational school called Butler Tech for Culinary Arts. After Hannah graduated high school, she went down to Louisville, KY to Sullivan University. Hannah fell in love with cooking at a young age. During holidays, you could always find her in the kitchen cooking along side her mamaw, step mom and aunt. Hannah enjoys food in all aspects.
- Favorite Cake Flavor: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Favorite Wedding Favor: Tea Cups.
- Favorite Decorations at the Bell: Gold Candleabras (a little obsessed with Beauty and the Beast.)
- Favorite Color Combination at The Bell: Navy and Canary.
- Favorite Cincinnati Food: Skyline.
- Spare Time: Wife, 3 Dogs and anything Disney.